Fashion Forward Strollers
With the sea of high-end luxury strollers out there it can be a tough decision when it comes to choosing the right one for you. Speaking purely from a fashion perspective, there are 2 strollers released in 2012 that have caught my eye as being the top picks for those new fashion conscious moms (and Dads!) out there.
Both are from Bugaboo:
1. Bugaboo Cameleon Neon Pop
2. Bugaboo Bee Special Missoni edition
Bugaboo really stays on top of the trends and has proved again that they best Special needs stroller are a force to recon with in the luxury stroller market. For those of you out there looking for the latest and greatest these two are clear winners for 2012.
There’s always room for a little high fashion and if there is a stroller out there that will help me look better in those early months of zombie mom I’m all for it.
So how do you know which of these special editions strollers is right for you?
Lets break it down:
1. Bugaboo Cameleon Neon Pop – The bugaboo cameleon is a great all-in-one model if you’re looking to own just a single stroller for your little one. It will take you through all the stroller years and have you looking good to boot! It’s compact enough to fit in down the grocery store isles and will not have you breaking a sweat on public transport like some of the other more bulky all-in-ones. The cameleon adapts to many popular car seat brands which makes car trips a synch and will convert to a 2 wheel position for difficult terrain. Looking great has never been more practice!
* Pick this Stroller if you’re fashion conscious in a casual way. This stroller will dress up even your most simple ensemble and have you looking accessorized despite the dark circles.
2. Bugaboo Bee Missoni – The bugaboo bee was made for the Urban parent. If you’re looking for compact and lightweight but still want that all-in-one functionality of the Cameleon the bee is here to hold your hand. This buggy is super easy to use, it folds like a dream and you can reverse the seat in an instant. This stroller also goes to a full recline, has a huge canopy and a large underneath basket for all of your shopping needs.
* Pick this stroller if – you’re the type who would never dream of leaving the house without being fully put together. While Missoni print will make even the most casual appear fashion forward this stroller was made for the urban fashionista. Prepare to be envied.